The 11th Annual Native American Human Resources Conference will be held February 1-2, 2021 at Pechanga Resort & Casino in Temecula, CA!
There is no better Tribal HR professional development and networking opportunity than the 11th Annual Native American Human Resources Conference. Whether you’re new to the HR field or a seasoned professional, you’ll have the unique opportunity to gain new skills and connect with necessary resources that will help you achieve your goals and solve your challenges. Industry professionals will offer information, solutions and inspiring stories that will shift your perspective and help you handle the unique employment and workplace challenges in Indian Country, including new regulations and practices relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We ensure our attendees get to know their peers and interact with one another throughout the event by providing a variety of engaging sessions, numerous networking opportunities, and impressive business solutions.
- From small-group, round-table discussions to one-on-one meetings with conference delegates and sponsors, this is an excellent opportunity for you to meet HR professionals who share your goals and your challenges.
- This conference offers a variety of engaging sessions, panels, and speakers which provide HR Professionals a complete update on industry trends, new technologies, and what to look forward to in the field.
- The exhibit hall features numerous HR solution-providers who will showcase their products and services to help you achieve your goals.
To speak with a representative about attending, speaking, sponsoring or exhibiting, please call us at 201-857-5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Native Nation Events is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.”
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Native Nation Events offers options available for Tribal Council & Tribal Representatives as individuals and groups, as well as non-affiliated Industry Professionals. See below for pricing and availability to attend this event.
For HR Professionals, Executives & Leaders from Tribal Government or Tribal-Owned Enterprises
Expires 10/2Super Early Bird$545
- HR Professionals, Executives & Leaders from Tribal Government or Tribal-Owned Enterprises
Group Rate (4 or more paid from same tribe or entity)
Expires 10/2Super Early Bird Group$445
- HR Professionals, Executives & Leaders from Tribal Government or Tribal-Owned Enterprises
- Minimum Purchase of 4 Required For Discount
For Other Industry Professionals
Expires 10/2Super Early Bird$645
- For Industry Professionals
Pechanga Resort & Casino
45000 Pechanga Pkwy
Temecula, CA 92592
Cut-off Date: Friday, January 1st, 2021
Room Rate: $159
You can book your rooms online or by calling Hotel Reservations at 888-732-4264.
YOU MUST MENTION THE 11TH ANNUAL NATIVE AMERICAN HUMAN RESOURCES CONFERENCE OR NATIVE NATION EVENTS TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED RATE!
AGENDA COMING SOON!
HR Professionals, Tribal Government & Enterprise Representatives
“This conference provides you with unique opportunities to network with professionals who work in Indian Country and reinforce that we do not have to reinvent the wheel to be successful, but rather resourceful.”
– Virginia Vanderband, Director of Training, Gun Lake Casino/ Gun Lake Tribe
“Highly informative and relevant with engaging speakers. Another great conference!”
– Sandy Bartlett, Director of Human Resources, Avi Resort and Casino
“Wonderful opportunity to represent your tribe, to learn more about HR/Comp & Benefits/Stress-Relief, and to network with other tribes across the Nation.”
– Kimberly Lonetree, Executive Director of Personnel, Ho-Chunk Nation
“We don’t always get a chance to network with other tribes. It was a great way to meet others and connect and share the same experiences and knowledge of what we both do.”
– Erin Stresow, Training & Development Specialist, Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
“This was a very informative and niche focused conference which made it relatable to all who attended. I recommended it this morning for my training team to consider attending a future conference. Thank you for a most enjoyable and informative experience!”
– Janet Rodriguez, Training Manager, Chumash Casino Resort
“Great opportunity to network and learn.”
– Ronald Vargas, Vice President Human Resources, Cache Creek Casino Resort
“Invaluable conference relating to Native Nation human resource management, high-level engagement from top human resource specialists from around the nation.”
– Tristan Mackenzie, Director: Enoch Community Liaison, River Cree Resort and Casino
“It’s fun and you gain valuable knowledge of HR issues. There is also great networking potential.”
– Gregory Aguino, Human Resources Director, Pueblo of Santa Ana
“It was packed with useful information.”
– Lourdes Raya, HR Generalist, Tule River Indian Health Center, Inc.
“Very well organized with informative subject materials. Excellent networking opportunities.”
– Sheryl Martinez, Benefits Director, Tonto Apache Tribe
“They provide a great deal of very relevant information and the audience provided a lot of questions and interaction.”
– Anne O’Keefe-Jackson, Human Resources Director, Jackpot Junction Casino/Lower Sioux Indian Community
“GO to this!! it was amazing overall.”
– Danielle Sanders, Interim HR Coordinator, Nisqually/Nisqually Red Wind Casino
“This was a very professionally-run seminar with informative workshops. It was a good place to get in touch with vendors whose services you might want to use. It was a great networking opportunity.”
– Michele Chapman, Human Resources Director, California Tribal TANF Partnership
“The exhibitors were all friendly as well as the conference helpers; presenters were clear and knowledgeable in their area of expertise.”
– Tracy T. Martin, Senior H.R. Specialist, Shoshone-Bannock Tribes
“This is a critical training opportunity and they literally have all the bases covered as far as topics and speakers.”
– Stephanie Menei, HR Director, Yavapai Prescott
“Outstanding conference with various important topics.”
– Elisabeth J Hertel, Human Resource Manager, Sitting Bull College
“Excellent networking event.”
– Mariella Platner, Director of Human Resources, United Auburn Indian Community
“I would say that the conference provides a variety of pertinent/useful topics as it pertains to Indian Country.”
– Alex Rodriguez, Human Resources Director, Delaware Nation
“The conference was good and informative. The atmosphere was always friendly and warm. The rooms and food were great for the price you paid. The networking at the conference was very good. I met a few key individuals that could possibly bring the tribe I am working for up to a new level.”
– Kimberly Edsitty, Tribal Health Benefits Officer, Northern Arapaho Tribe
Sponsors & Industry Professionals
“Lots of leads. If HR executives are your target, then this conference is key! It’s an important conference for us. Key decision-makers are in attendance and we really value this trade show.”
– Victoria Ferris, Sr. VP of Sales, Overture Health Care
“Amazing! Friendly, casual vibe and we had many promising conversations. I loved the one-on-one meeting incentive and enjoyed being in the room where meals were held as there was more booth traffic. Good atmosphere to learn and share. Networking was great!”
– Lori McKnight, VP Recognition, CSI STARS
“This conference is a great place to network, and NNE did a great job encouraging participants to see all vendors.”
– Derek Talley, National Sales & Marketing Director, GITW benefits
“It was a well-run event.”
– Stephen P. Daniel, Employee Benefits Consultant, The Mahoney Group
“Great conference, great people. Very valuable, we were very pleased with the quality of attendees and the opportunities to speak with folks. Having the food and beverage in the exhibit hall is probably the most important feature at a conference like this. The exhibitor bingo was a big hit. This was a great conference for us, we’ll definitely be exhibiting again.”
– Beth Mohr, Managing Partner, McHard Accounting Consulting
“Our experience as a vendor at the Eighth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference was extremely positive. While one of the smaller conferences we have attended, the attendees tended to be decision makers which yielded the same if not more amount of interest in our services as we’ve obtained from larger conferences. We highly recommend the NAHRC!”
– Andrew Lopez, Director of Business Development, Emptech
“The conference is an intimate environment.”
– James Ashford, Business Development Director, Vision Care Direct
“As an attorney, the conference provides a good opportunity to meet tribal HR representatives and learn about various approaches that tribes take for employment matters.”
– John Haney, Associate Attorney, Holland & Knight LLP
“It’s a great opportunity to connect and meet with new people.”
– Christopher Novak, SR Human Resources Specialist-Recruiting & Employee Maintenance, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation
“We really enjoyed being a part of your conference and look forward to participating again in the future.”
– Olivia Manghum, Director of Marketing, Paradigm Shift
“Congrats on a great event! My team had nothing but great things to say, so job well done.”
– Jordan Schill, Field Marketing Manager, HUB International
“This was a good conference. It is great exposure to the different tribal communities and gives us an opportunity to talk with their HR folks.”
– Joani Welch, Regional Sales Manager, Workforce Go!
“Great opportunity to meet decision-makers and have one on one meetings. Such great value to be able to have face to face conversations with decision makers.”
– Chris Ortiz, Account Executive, World Wide Wellness
“Great place to meet Tribal HR contacts and engage with knowledgeable individuals. It was a great event for making some strategic contacts. The Bingo cards seemed to work well at encouraging booth attendance.”
– Matthew Borkowski, Tribal Solutions Manager, Arctic Information Technology
“Potential customers are very accessible and receptive to discussing products. This was an extremely successful and informative event!”
– Brent Cornell, Sales Executive, Specialty Markets, MetLife
“Great event with a lot of resources. The networking opportunity was great. It appears a majority of the Casinos are handling our services internally and can use our help.”
– Polet Nersesian, Account Executive, Emptech