Due to the growing concerns and the latest developments around the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Native Nation Events has decided to postpone the 13th Annual Tribal Casino & Hotel Development Conference, which was scheduled to take place on April 20-21 at Soboba Casino Resort. The Conference will now be on September 14-15, 2020, still at Soboba Casino Resort.
Our thoughts are with those in impacted areas.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The 13th Annual Tribal Casino & Hotel Development Conference will be held on September 14-15, 2020 at Soboba Casino Resort in San Jacinto, CA. Virtual Registration is also now available!
This unique conference is dedicated to the design and development of Tribal-owned casinos, resorts and hotels. Tribal Leaders will gather with industry professionals to discuss the most relevant topics in the casino and hospitality business. Advancements in technology, latest in gaming trends, renovation and expansion plans and government legislation all mean constant change to the gaming industry. You’ll also discuss with experts what the future of gaming may look like in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and how your property can come back strong. If you are looking to build, expand or update your casino or hotel, this is a can’t-miss event!
- From all meal functions in the exhibit hall to one-on-one meetings with conference delegates and sponsors, this is an excellent opportunity for you to meet casino executives who share your goals and challenges.
- This conference offers a variety of engaging sessions, panels, case studies and speakers which provide delegates a complete update on industry trends, new technologies, and what to look forward to in the field.
- The exhibit hall features numerous casino and hotel solution-providers who will showcase their products and services to help you achieve your goals.
To speak with a representative about attending, speaking, sponsoring or exhibiting, please call us at 201-857-5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Native Nation Events is committed to delivering the same high-level networking opportunity and educational conference that you’re accustomed to seeing. We are adapting to the new normal, and we will be providing hand sanitizer stations and practicing social distancing at our in-person show as much as possible, including spacing out all seating. We will continue to evaluate ways to safely accommodate all attendees in accordance with health and safety recommendations.
Native Nation Events offers options available for Tribal Council & Tribal Representatives as individuals and groups, as well as non-affiliated Industry Professionals. See below for pricing and availability to attend this event.
For Elected Tribal Council or Tribal Government/Enterprise Representatives
Expires 9/13Standard Rate$795
- Elected Tribal Council or Tribal Government/Enterprise Representatives
Group Rate (4 or more paid from same tribe or entity)
Expires 9/13Standard Group$695
- Elected Tribal Council or Tribal Government/Enterprise Representatives
- Minimum Purchase of 4 Required For Discount
For Other Industry Professionals
Expires 9/13Standard Rate$895
- For Industry Professionals
Native Nation Events offers options available for Tribal Council & Tribal Representatives as well as non-affiliated Industry Professionals. Your health and well-being are our top priorities, so out of an abundance of caution due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have added a new virtual option for this conference.
- Elected Tribal Council or Tribal Government/Enterprise Representatives & Industry Professionals.
- Virtual conference registration.
- Watch select panel sessions virtually from your computer or smartphone.
Soboba Casino Resort
22777 Soboba Rd.
San Jacinto, California 92583
Room Rate: $99.00
Cut-Off Date: Saturday, August 22nd, 2020
Block Code: 786 13th Annual Tribal Casino & Hotel Development Conference
You must mention the block code and conference name to receive the discounted rate!
Tribal Government & Enterprise Representatives
“Very worthwhile with relevant speakers and topics. Well balanced topics and agenda, leaving enough time to network.”
– Ron Patel, CEO, Black Oak Casino Resort
“This conference is definitely worth attending if you want to learn about renovating or expanding your gaming facility from those who have done it.”
– Bob Iyall, Chief Executive Officer, Nisqually / Medicine Creek Ent. Corp.
“A must attend if you have any big projects coming up with your facility!”
– Jillian McCloud, Assistant General Manager, Nisqually Red Wind Casino
“Great insight on Native American Gaming from the leaders in that industry.”
– Scott Rapoport, VP of Finance, UAIC/Thunder Valley Casino Resort
“This event is a must if you want to learn the ins and outs of Casino & Hotel Development. The Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location was awesome!”
– Avis Lynch, Treasurer, Kletsel Dehe Band of Wintun Indians, Cortina Rancheria
“Significant, timely, and appropriate information with great networking opportunities.”
– Dr. Thomas Dullien, Executive Director Human Relations & Development, Barona Resort & Casino
“You should go to this event because of the great networking opportunities and to see the latest and greatest.”
– Erik Lincoln, Maintenance Manager, Ho Chunk Gaming Madison
“Nice intimate conference and a great opportunity to discuss in depth with peers and vendors.”
– Michael Ka’ahanui, Director of Marketing, Muckleshoot Casino
“I would definitely attend again and refer friends to this and other conferences put on by NNE. The networking and information was very helpful to what I wanted to know.”
– Trena Cloyd, Hotel Hospitality Sales Manager, Yakama Nation Legends Casino Hotel
“It’s a must to attend because there is so much changing in the business world and this group is top of the line in spreading the word.”
– Doc Bill, Board Chairman, Kletsel Economic Development Authority
Sponsors & Exhibitors
“People are there because they have an interest in expanding. There’s not a bad booth in the room. Perfect size to get time with people.”
– Tim Hnedak, Executive Vice President of Marketing & Business Development, DreamCatcher Hotels
“Good information and more relaxed setting to build relationships. This is a great conference for sharing information and building relationships.”
– Aaron Carpenter, Account Executive, I-5 Design Build
“Very intimate conference with good networking opportunities. Sessions are varied, relevant and interesting.”
– Dennis Tanida, Principal, Stantec
“You need to go, especially for the one on one sessions.”
– Ted Zimmerhanzel, Business Development Manager, Yates Construction
“Extremely beneficial. It’s great seeing decision makers.”
– Thor Hansen, Gaming Sales Engineer – Corporate and Tribal Resort Casinos, Agilysys
“The best show in the industry for networking , content and quality of attendees. It’s a 5 star event that we love being a part of. For 20 years we’ve being doing shows and this one by a long shot has been the best return for investment. Every time we go we come out with new relationships and meet people that will for sure become good friends. To me that is what the fun part of doing business is, working with people you enjoy.”
– Shawn Keep, President, Imagine This
“The event is enlightening and pertains to current topics and trends that impact the gaming industry.”
– Derek Sola, Director of Design, Gensler
“Good information at a conference that’s the perfect size to meet all of the participants. Networking with other speakers and exhibitors was valuable as many of us have synergy within the industry. We would like to further the connections we began to make.”
– Stephen Ranck, Principal/Managing Director, Gensler
“It’s a great opportunity to gain knowledge about many Indian Country properties under one roof. This event is great for networking with Architects, General Managers, CEO’s, etc. that may be harder to get access to.”
– Gregg Riddle, Project Executive, W.E. O’Neil Construction Co. of California