West Coast Native American Leadership Training
February 24-25, 2016
Bahia Resort Hotel, San Diego, CA
Native Nation Events’ Leadership Solutions Group presents the West Coast Native American Leadership Training, a two-day event at Bahia Resort Hotel on February 24th and 25th.
The Agenda for this 2-day forum will zero in on specific discussions and practices you can use for your tribes.
At this Leadership Forum you will:
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Discover your conflict communication style and practice ways to resolve conflict productively
- Learn how to use communication and relationship-building to navigate Tribal politics that leads to a positive outcome
- Discover how to help people manage successfully through change
- Learn tools and skills to increase productivity
- Practice leadership communication skills
- Design actions and plans to improve communication and leadership development within your tribe or organization.
- Receive real time feedback and coaching to help you navigate difficult personalities and circumstances
Bahia Resort Hotel
998 West Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109