5 Things You Need To Know About Onsite Wellness Centers
We all know what’s wrong with healthcare. It’s inconvenient. It’s expensive. It’s impersonal. Onsite wellness centers address issues, giving Native American Tribal entities an edge with their tribal casino, and other tribal employees and members, while reducing overall healthcare costs. Although onsite healthcare is becoming more common and is offered by many of the country’s top organizations, there are a few features that may surprise you.
- Comprehensive Services – The services we offer go far beyond your standard doctor’s visit. Every population is different, so we offer the flexibility to choose which services are best for your unique community’s needs. Premise Health offers the industry’s widest range of health and wellness services, and you select which to integrate. In addition to primary care, pharmacy, dental, and vision care, you may opt to include chiropractic and acupuncture, nutrition and fitness, or physical therapy and occupational health. We do whatever it takes to help your population get, stay, and be well.
- Care that’s Convenient – With onsite, nearsite, and virtual health, your tribal casino, or tribal employees and members, have access to quality care when and where they need it – eliminating the need to drive long distances and sit in crowded waiting rooms. In addition, you can avoid unnecessary office visits and duplicative services that can be provided by the onsite Premise Health care team. See a provider and pick up your prescription without leaving the building, or use our innovative virtual health solution to speak with a provider from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- 340B Pharmacy Support – The 340B Drug Discount Program is a U.S. federally funded program created in 1992 that requires drug manufacturers to provide outpatient drugs to eligible healthcare organizations and covered entities at significantly reduced prices. Premise Health is your 340B pharmacy advocate. Native American Tribal entities are 340B eligible, and Premise Health can help you manage the whole process. From application, implementation, and management of your onsite 340B pharmacy, to ongoing oversight and audit support, we’re there to make it easy. Our virtual inventory model dispenses medications that generate credits, not expenses. And with our national drug purchasing power, we have access to generic medicine at cost, which we automatically compare with the 340B drug pricing program to guarantee you receive the most economical option.
- Personalized Experience – Unlike a community provider or urgent care clinic, our providers work alongside our members on a daily basis. We take as much time as needed during appointments to get to know every person who comes through the door. Our unmatched personalized experience can make a life-saving difference for members with chronic illness. We have more time to educate members, manage expectations, and monitor their ongoing care. Our approach focuses on building trusted relationships that promote better health, better access, and reduced costs, empowering members to make health and wellness a reality.
- Cost-Effective – One common pain point for both individuals and organizations is that healthcare is expensive. Onsite wellness centers bring a variety of services right to your door that benefit both employees and employers. With our ability to effectively target high-cost conditions, you will see reduced healthcare spend per member, fewer inpatient admissions, and fewer visits to expensive community resources.
Adding an onsite wellness center simplifies the healthcare process, improves the wellbeing of your employees, and provides complete care without extravagant spending. Learn more about how our Native American wellness centers can transform your community.