With its base of operations in Washington State, Helderpad is an international collection of botanical processing specialists committed to continuous Research, Development, and Diffusion of Innovative Botanical Processing Technologies.
Helderpad’s focus is Continuous, Ethanol Extraction, Solvent Recovery, and Short Path Distillation Systems custom designed for complete and continuous biomass to distillate processing at both the lab and large scale levels.
Helderpad is here to serve the global processing community and offers a number of unique products and services including:
- Equipment Sales: Standard and Customized Lab & Commercial Scale Units: Continuous, Counter Current, Ethanol Extraction, Solvent Recovery, Short Path Wiped Film Distillation.
- Chemical Process Research and Development
- Custom Engineering Process Design and Pilot Plant Fabrication & Installation
- Training: learn tips and tricks of high throughput extraction and distillation
- Consulting: Extraction Through Refining; Product Development & Production; Lab Setup
6th Native American Cannabis & Hemp Conference
June 14-15, 2021
Pechanga Resort and Casino, Temecula, CA
Prominent experts in the industry will come together to discuss the most recent legal, economic, social, and policy changes that are allowing Native America to enter into the cannabis market. This is a must-attend event if your tribe is considering other means to drive revenue and create jobs, or if you are a professional with products or expertise looking to partner with a tribe to take advantage of the many benefits offered when entering into a business relationship on reserve land.