Reef Industries has been manufacturing plastic film products for over 60 years. We offer a wide range of products, material grades, additives and fabrication capabilities to meet or exceed your requirements. Our products include barricade tapes, tarps, covers, liners, packaging, containment, and crawl space vapor retarder products. Distributed worldwide, our product portfolio comprises of Griffolyn®, Permalon®, Armorlon®, Terra Tape® and Banner Guard®.
We service the cannabis industry with our Griffolyn® greenhouse covers. Our covers reduce utility bills by up to 75% by embracing and harnessing natural sunlight and outdoor air. The health of your plants directly impacts the health of your business. Depending on your growth stage, we offer various material grades available in clear, white, and black. This can be used with most greenhouse lock channel systems.
- Low permeable products reduce moisture migration inside your greenhouse
- UV stabilized to minimize the deteriorating effects of the sun
- All greenhouse covers can be custom fabricated to meet your exact needs
- The patented high-strength cord reinforcement grid gives the unique combination of extreme tear resistance for extra durability while remaining lightweight and flexible for easy handling
- Additional features such as pipe loops, grommets and zippers can be included to meet your installation needs
In addition to our greenhouse covers, we offer pond liners to assist with your plant needs. Permalon® cross laminated, alloyed polyethylene pond liners are manufactured to exacting standards and provide superior performance in almost any environment. Our hydroponics liner system is an alloyed product that is specifically engineered to resist punctures and tears to help minimize water loss and land deterioration. This patented product offers excellent physical properties,outstanding service life and is non-toxic.
Managing water resources in demanding environments is often best accomplished with what are generally termed geomembranes or liners. Agricultural, aquaculture, recreational and other markets benefit from the use of hydraulic barriers that prevent water loss. Livestock tanks, brood tanks and raceways or golf course ponds have all been served by Permalon® products.
- Alloyed polyethylene resists punctures and tears for a more secure system
- Lightweight and easy to handle for quick and easy installation
- UV stabilized for durability during extended exposure to the elements
- Cold-crack tested to assure continuous performance in extreme temperatures
- Custom engineered fabrication and sizes up to an acre available to minimize in-field seaming
Call us at 1(800) 231-6074 or visit www.reefindustries.com to find out more information.
6th Native American Cannabis & Hemp Conference
June 14-15, 2021
Pechanga Resort and Casino, Temecula, CA
Prominent experts in the industry will come together to discuss the most recent legal, economic, social, and policy changes that are allowing Native America to enter into the cannabis market. This is a must-attend event if your tribe is considering other means to drive revenue and create jobs, or if you are a professional with products or expertise looking to partner with a tribe to take advantage of the many benefits offered when entering into a business relationship on reserve land.