Second Annual Native Alaskan Leadership Forum
May 16-17, 2016
Elizabeth Peratrovich Hall, Juneau, AK
Native Nation Events’ Leadership Solutions Group presents the Second Annual Native Alaskan Leadership Forum, a two-day event at Elizabeth Peratrovich Hall in Juneau, AK on May 16-17.
This 2-day leadership forum is a live interactive training where participants will practice and gain specific skills to support them in personal leadership development. From there, participants will discover how to work effectively in groups to create progress, productivity, and support effective community development.
During this training participants will:
- Develop a personal leadership mission statement
- Take the Parker “Team Player Survey” and discover how to work effectively as part of a team or group
- Explore the role of self-care in leadership development
- Learn communication skills that enable individuals to lead with emotional intelligence
- Explore time-management strategies for success
- Build a template for mentoring leaders within their community
- Practice how to navigate tribal-specific challenges effectively
- Receive coaching and support to implement positive individual and community change
Elizabeth Peratrovich Hall
320 W. Willoughby Ave.
Juneau, AK 99801