Jim Stroker is a Coach with Native Nation Events and has over 30 years of experience within the New Jersey Public School System as a sports coach and a wellness educator. Jim’s wellness program has been cited as one of the nation’s best, and he was named Teacher of the Year at Benjamin Franklin Middle School in 2011 and was inducted into the New Jersey Coaches Hall of Fame. Jim has impacted hundreds if not thousands of students’ lives with his innovative teaching strategies including integrating yoga and meditation into his classroom to help his students develop more mindful responses to the challenges of life. He is also credited with implementing several recognized and award-winning programs for students to combat drugs and obesity, as well as clubs to help kids learn the importance of physical fitness. Jim has been using his unique gift to craft and deliver motivational and educational keynote seminars that resonate with audiences ranging from Fortune 500 CEO’s to thousands of high school students throughout the country, as well as Nonprofits, Military, Gaming Associations, Healthcare Practitioners and Native American Leaders. He speaks on various topics including how gratitude can impact daily performance and behavior. He is an accomplished three-sport athlete, achieving Varsity honors in baseball, basketball and football, and he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Physical Education from Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, FL, followed by a Master’s degree in Athletic Administration from Springfield University.
Jim Stroker and our leadership trainers have crafted a creative, exciting new leadership training program. Their mission is to invoke change in organizations, one leader at a time, through trusted connections, mutual gratitude and inspired engagement.
E+R=O Leadership Zoom Series
- To reaffirm their own personal values, philosophy and new mission as a leader.
- To solidify their own personal self-recovery and wellness plan for the new year.
- To develop a community of leaders and share and support each other through their recovery and innovation projects.
- To reaffirm best practice leadership traits that are critical during times of challenge and crisis.
- To integrate a new spark to ignite engagement and energize teams toward a vibrant and optimistic future.
For just $59, you can participate in all 3 Zoom seminars with Coach Stroker!
- Back to Basics
- Using the E+R = O system during a crisis
- Back to looking at your own personal values, purpose and life philosophy
- The Hero’s Journey and how the best leaders respond to crisis
- Integrating a non-negotiable self-care and recovery system into your life to give you the energy and optimism needed as a leader
Session 2 – 45 minutes, February 4th, 2021 at 1:00 pm EST
- Looking at the research on leadership traits that standout during challenging times
- The Big 3 strategic tools that keep teams strong during a crisis
- The power of active listening and the why/what trap
- Using the 1-10 system of accountability
- Utilizing optimism as the core of mental strength through a simple practice of “Win boards”
Session 3 – 45 minutes, February 11th, 2021 at 1:00 pm EST
- Developing the internal skills of calm, focus and confidence
- Going back to the crucial power of “Why”
- Establishing a support team of leaders to share and ignite creativity and innovation
- Reaffirm your commitment and vow to lead with courage and love through these challenging times!!
- E+R = O
“I’ve participated in team member rallies for over 20 years with my company, Caesars Entertainment. From time to time, we have guest speakers. Usually we get a few comments from the team, such as, “nice speaker…thanks for having the speaker, etc.” But with Coach Stroker, it was different. It has been over a week since we had Coach join us for our mid-year rally and I’m still getting favorable comments from the team. Coach spoke to the team about the 5 G’s …Gratitude, Good, Grit, Generosity, and Going for it. Coach has an amazing gift of storytelling in a way that connects the story to each member of his audience. His story becomes your story and your story his. The team left this rally inspired and ready to conquer the world, or at least our little slice of it. Thanks Coach!”
– Robert Livingston, Regional President and GM, Harrah’s Phoenix Ak-Chin Casino Resort
“One of the most motivating men I’ve ever heard speak!”
– Keith Walawender, Chief Executive Officer, Tomahawk Strategic Solutions
Chief Special Warfare Operator (SEAL) at Naval Special Warfare Development Group (Retired)
“Jim Stroker’s seminar was a great reminder of why I do what I do. He is very passionate about his subject matter and clearly wants to share that with his audience.”
– Denise Abrahamson, HR Director, Spokane Tribal Enterprises
“I thoroughly enjoyed Jim Stroker’s presentation. It is Jim’s positive perspective, despite the life difficulties he has faced, that I found so amazing. He has enormous energy. The stories he told, such as the man who lost his arm in the war yet went on to train himself to shoot with his left hand and win gold medals, or Abraham Lincoln overcoming so many failures but persevering in the end, were truly inspiring. He could have given up and been bitter or angry about what happened to his children, but he chose to encourage them to use what they had to go on and achieve greatness. Jim definitely inspired me to apply the 5 G’s in my life.”
-Bryan Fayard, Financial Education Counselor, Poarch Creek Indians
“Jim is very motivational and uplifting, and he provided tips on improving your own and your workplace attitude.”
– Karen Derry, Economic Developer/Operations Manager, Karuk Community Development Corporation
“Jim really put his heart into what he was presenting. I believe for one of the sessions, he left a lot of people in the room in tears. He is really passionate with what he does and is just an easy and outgoing person. I’m pretty sure he touches a lot of hearts with his presentations.”
– Georgina, Executive Secretary/Human Resource Manager, Cochiti Community Development Corporation
“Coach Stoker always gets the blood flowing.”
-Darwin St. Clair Jr., Human Resources Manager/Trainer, Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel
“Jim Stroker is amazing, motivating and we’re still talking about him today.”
-Penny Zicker, HR Specialist, Mooretown Rancheria
“Jim Stoker had the most impactful session personally and professionally-thank you for bringing him and his message.”
-Stephanie Menei, HR Director, Yavapai Prescott
“Jim is just an amazing speaker. His ability to capture and maintain the audience is outstanding.”
-Jacquelynn Ingham, Training and Human Resources, Lac Vieux Desert Resort and Casino
“Thousands of children and adults in my community have been lucky enough to learn from and be inspired by Jim Stroker over his career as an educator, coach, and friend. The positive energy he brought to his community was not only contagious, it was backed up with clear action. Whether he was teaching his students how to engage in all levels of wellness (personal, physical, and mental) or inspiring our parents and teachers to give beyond themselves, he was always able to better his community. At the core of his action is a selflessness meant to inspire a connection to community and family that can truly be transformative. The world is a lucky place to have Coach Stroker bringing his energy and philosophy of selfless wellness to others, and help a disconnected world be a little more connected. It is a credit to his power as a leader that his inspirational hotline, fitness self-care, yoga, and service projects have continued since he left our community. I know he will have the same affect on those he works with in the future, and the world will be a more positive place.”
– Tony Orsini, Principal, Benjamin Franklin Middle School
“Coach Jim Stroker is an inspiration! His attitude, outlook, and strategies for living a positive and meaningful life regardless of challenging circumstances are uplifting! We highly recommend him as a speaker, and are looking forward to having him come back to our school again and again!”
– Dr. Katie Kashmanian, Principal, George Washington Middle School
“Jim Stroker has helped our team at Mercedes-Benz to focus on gratitude and positivity. Through breathing, simple yoga moves and inspirational wisdom he guides us into a positive space. Coach Stroker helps us to understand that we can lead ourselves positively every day by exhibiting humility and grace. He’s made a difference in our ability to appreciate every single day.”
– Karen Matri, Department Manager, Customer Advocacy, Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC
“Jim Stroker is a man of passion and conviction. As a teacher and coach, he has positively affected thousands of lives. Personally, Jim has coached my son and me over two generations and we are grateful for the impact he has had on our lives. In his current role as a motivational speaker, Jim inspires all who listen to him through his online videos and live presentations. He has an ability to enable one to tap into their full potential and proceed with the utmost courage and passion with whatever challenge they face. After listening to and working with Jim, you will feel empowered to face the world.”
– Thomas Gorman, Principal, Ridgewood High School
“I have witnessed many motivational speakers, Jim Stroker is the best I have ever seen. Jim captivates his audience through personal testimonial and life lessons. Mr. Stroker uses his coaching background and vocal inflection to deliver a powerful, thought provoking message. I would recommend “Coach” to engage groups of any size of any organization that is looking for speakers that make an impact!”
– Scott Ehnes, Executive Director, Hemophilia of Indiana