About CleanSlate UV
- CleanSlate UV is a biosafety company creating intelligent sanitization solutions for a mobile-first world.
- The CleanSlate UV solution is a chemical-free sanitizer for phones, tablets and other portable items. It can be used by staff and patients alike.
- The UV light solution integrates seamlessly into high-traffic areas, ensuring people can sanitize their devices and sanitize their hands in a single event.
- The solution can sanitize 3-4 phones in just 20 seconds.
- CleanSlate UV is trusted by over 300 hospitals across North America, including five “U.S News: Best Children’s Hopstials Honor Roll”.
- An average of one in four hospital mobile devices are contaminated with pathogenic bacteria.
- The CleanSlate UV unit has been proven to kill a minimum of 99.995% of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in just 20 seconds.
- The average CleanSlate UV unit will prevent 170lbs of wipes going into the landfill each year.
About the Challenge Facing Facilities
- Healthcare and hospitals have always set the standard for sanitization but now there are new normal and heightened awareness of the spread of germs.
- Hand hygiene is a major focus for staff and patients, but they are increasingly carrying mobile devices with them.
- An average of 1 in 4 hospital mobile devices are contaminated with pathogenic bacteria.
- Hospitals around the world are seeing the benefits of increased use of mobile technology and it is expected by 2022 that 97% of nurses will use mobile devices at patient bedsides.
- The average cell phone is 18x dirtier than a toilet seat. They are the third hand we never wash.
- Professional-grade chemical wipes damage devices, create environmental waste, and pose an occupational health risk. They also provide zero usage data or insights.
- Facilities need to be seen as hygienic. Efforts need to be visible and, preferably, interactive so people understand that safety is a priority.
Industry Awards & Accolades
- COVID-19 Global Innovation Award – CANIE
- Member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA)
- 43North winner
CleanSlate UV was founded in 2014 with a mission to ensure no one gets sick from germs on mobile devices. The CleanSlate UV Sanitizer is a hospital-grade sanitizer that is simple, fast and effective, having been deployed in over 800 facilities worldwide, sanitizing over 40 million devices, in areas such as healthcare, retail, hospitality and education. The company is headquartered in Toronto, ON with offices in Buffalo, NY and partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.cleanslateuv.com.
11th Annual Native American Healthcare Conference
June 14-15, 2021
Harrah’s Resort Southern California, Valley Center, CA
Through a series of panels, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities, healthcare directors and Tribal Leaders will hear from the industry’s top experts on preventative disease, wellness and other health-related topics facing Indian Country. Tribal Healthcare Clinicians, IHS Representatives and healthcare professionals can look forward to hearing cutting edge Healthcare updates, such as the newest treatments, equipment and opportunities, as well as discuss the current state of the industry and trends for the future.