Self-funded health plans for Native American Tribes and Native American Governments and Enterprises are very unique. They face complex government requirements, special rules and regulations that apply to their plans and members. HealthSmart has extensive experience working with Tribal Enterprises, and we know IHS Processes and Regulations require a partnership between your organization, our organization, IHS and Tribal Sovereignty.
With a strong history of complex claim management and successful coordination with Tribal Facilities, HealthSmart delivers:
- Benefit administration, including Medicare-like rate (MLR) coordination for lower out-of-pocket expenses and Catastrophic Health Emergency Fund (CHEF) coordination
- Best-In-class PPO network partnerships
- HealthSmartRx Solutions, including 340B pharmacy discounts for significantly reduced prescription pricing
- Member-centric care management and wellness programs to improve member health
- Predictive population health modeling to identify at-risk members and predict future costs
- Focus on member advocacy that is tailored to client and member needs
- Intelligent fraud, waste and abuse solutions that demonstrate plan savings of more than five percent over other solutions
12th Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
January 23-25, 2022
Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Wild Horse Pass, Chandler, AZ
There is no better Tribal HR professional development and networking opportunity than the 12th Annual Native American Human Resources Conference. Whether you’re new to the HR field or a seasoned professional, you’ll have the unique opportunity to gain new skills and connect with necessary resources that will help you achieve your goals and solve your challenges. Industry professionals will offer information, solutions and inspiring stories that will shift your perspective and help you handle the unique employment and workplace challenges in Indian Country.
11th Annual Native American Healthcare Conference
June 14-15, 2021
Harrah’s Resort Southern California, Valley Center, CA
Through a series of panels, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities, healthcare directors and Tribal Leaders will hear from the industry’s top experts on preventative disease, wellness and other health-related topics facing Indian Country. Tribal Healthcare Clinicians, IHS Representatives and healthcare professionals can look forward to hearing cutting edge Healthcare updates, such as the newest treatments, equipment and opportunities, as well as discuss the current state of the industry and trends for the future.