We are not just a broker. We are your partner.
Strategic Services Group (SSG) is a benefits consulting and brokerage firm specializing in delivering long-term healthcare solutions combined with cost-effective products and services for Native American tribes and their enterprises.
At SSG, we understand that your Tribe has a unique culture and heritage that is important to you and requires a customized approach to address your unique healthcare and employee benefit needs.
We offer a custom suite of benefit solutions and insurance offerings designed to optimize your financial performance and help deliver exceptional outcomes.
Our experienced team of benefit consultants, financial analysts and underwriters are dedicated to delivering a cost-effective solution tailored specifically to the needs and objectives of your leadership team and the organizations they represent.
We hold ourselves to a high standard; are accountable for our performance; and are transparent in all that we do.
Comprehensive & Effective Employee Benefits Solutions:
- Payer of Last Resort (PoLR) Administration & Coordination
- Citizen Only Plans
- Domestic Clinic & 340b Pharmacy Programs
- Catastrophic Health Emergency Fund (CHEF) Management
- Medicare-Like-Rates / MLR Implementation & Enforceability
- Purchased and Referral Care Repricing & Assistance
- Plan Design
- Cost Containment Strategies
- Population Health Management & Data Analytics
- Benefits Administration & Technology
- HR Guidance & Education
- Enrollment Support & Employee Engagement
- Compliance Consulting & Support
- Wellness Solutions & Programs
11th Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
June 14-15, 2021
Harrah’s Resort Southern California, Valley Center, CA
There is no better Tribal HR professional development and networking opportunity than the 11th Annual Native American Human Resources Conference. Whether you’re new to the HR field or a seasoned professional, you’ll have the unique opportunity to gain new skills and connect with necessary resources that will help you achieve your goals and solve your challenges. Industry professionals will offer information, solutions and inspiring stories that will shift your perspective and help you handle the unique employment and workplace challenges in Indian Country.